Type 2 Anushka Nedhe

 Hello my name is Anushka Nedhe five things that I did with the program last spring were...

 I went to the Met Museum and saw many inspiring statue like this one. This is a statue is showing a young boy wearing elegant clothing show he must be very important. Unfortunately I cant recall what his name is but I do know that he is important because  he wouldn't be portraited as a statue. 

Another statue that I came across was this historical object. This I saw a pot had picture of man running from something and the drawing was made by greek mythology. I find this really inspirational and calculated because the pot is even created no two sides are different even the base is perfectly created. The people in the pot are drawn in a way that makes them look realistic. 

 

The third thing that I did with the program was that I learned was making letters shaped in an unusual way like making them bigger, smaller or even slightly tilted. The choice I made for the word HOW was that I thought it would be interesting to make the lowercase h to hang it self on the I looking like the h was making a cool trick. The hard part of the work was inking my work and I made some a few errors that sort of made the letters look sloppy.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Expressive words

Photoshop blend modes